Follow us on Twitter
R W A M R E C P A R T N E R S
|Ministry of Gender and Family Promotion
The Ministry fulfils its role as a leader in facilitating the implementation of the National Gender Policy and Plan of Action to ensure effective (...) Read More 16 March 2015
|Ministry of Education
The mission of the Ministry of Education is to transform the Rwandan citizen into skilled human capital for socio-economic development of the (...) Read More 10 March 2015
|Ministry of Health (MoH)
The main goal of the Ministry of Health is to provide and continually improve the health services of the Rwandan population through the provision (...) Read More 10 March 2015
|Gender Monitoring Officer
Gender Monitoring Office (GMO), is a public institution, established by the Constitution of the Republic of Rwanda of 4th June, 2003 as amended (...) Read More 10 March 2015
- Men are naturally loving, caring and sensitive; and may practice compassion and non-violence.
- Powerful men do not need to hurt or blame others.
- Men of quality do not fear equality.
- There are non-violent, non-abusive, and non-controlling means of solving problems and conflicts.
Quotes on Gender
- “A state that does not educate and train women is like a man who only trains his right arm.” ― Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
- “If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things.” ― Plato, The Republic
- “In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.” ― Margaret Thatcher