Follow us on Twitter
R W A M R E C'S M E S S A G E S T O T H E P U B L I C
|Deliberations on the Mainstreaming Gender Transformative Approaches (GTA)
10 September 2018
|MEETING WITH MEDIA ON THE DISSEMINATION OF THE MENCARE+ BANDEBEREHO Randomized Control Trial (RCT) RESULTS – Project implemented by Rwanda Men’s Resources Center (RWAMREC)
7 September 2018
|Fathers in Rwanda use 40% less violence against a partner nearly 2 years after Bandebereho program, reveals new study
6 September 2018
|Messages to the Public
28 March 2014
- Men are naturally loving, caring and sensitive; and may practice compassion and non-violence.
- Powerful men do not need to hurt or blame others.
- Men of quality do not fear equality.
- There are non-violent, non-abusive, and non-controlling means of solving problems and conflicts.
Quotes on Gender
- “A state that does not educate and train women is like a man who only trains his right arm.” ― Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
- “If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things.” ― Plato, The Republic
- “In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.” ― Margaret Thatcher