Follow us on Twitter
T E N D E R O P P O R T U N I T I E S AT R W A M R E C
|CALL FOR PROPOSALS
CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO DEVELOP STAFF HEALTH, SAFETY POLICY, GENDER POLICY AND REVIEWING RWAMREC EXISTING POLICIES. Read More 5 October 2017
|Tender for office materials Deadline: 2nd March 2015
The Rwanda Men’s Resource Center (RWAMREC) is hereby inviting interested and competent companies (Papeterie) to submit their bids for the (...) Read More 5 October 2017
|Open Tender Notice for Transportation Services - Deadline: Friday, November 22nd, 2016 at 11 AM.
RWAMREC is looking for a company to provide transport services for its field activities. Interested companies can submit their bidding documents (...) Read More 25 November 2016
|Tender Notice for the GEWEP project - provision of materials for the Men Engage Clubs
RWANREC is working in partnership with CARE International through the project known as GEWEP. Gender Equality and Women Empowerment Project (...) Read More 11 October 2016
|Tender Notice for providing supportive materials for the Indashyikirwa Project - Agents for Change Activists
Rwanda Men’s Resource Center (RWANREC) is hereby inviting interested and competent companies to submit their bid for the above tender. Below are (...) Read More 11 October 2016
0 | 5
- Men are naturally loving, caring and sensitive; and may practice compassion and non-violence.
- Powerful men do not need to hurt or blame others.
- Men of quality do not fear equality.
- There are non-violent, non-abusive, and non-controlling means of solving problems and conflicts.
Quotes on Gender
- “A state that does not educate and train women is like a man who only trains his right arm.” ― Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
- “If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things.” ― Plato, The Republic
- “In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.” ― Margaret Thatcher