Follow us on Twitter
R W A M R E C L A T E S T N E W S
|THE RWANDA MEN’S RESOURCE CENTER (RWAMREC) OFFICIALLY CLOSES THE 16 DAYS OF ACTIVISM CAMPAIGN.
The Government of Rwanda has made ending violence against women and girls a national priority. Every year the Government of Rwanda joins the (...) Read More 27 December 2017
|AFTER A TRAINING ON GBV BY RWAMREC, MY FAMILY LIFE CHANGES.
The story is for a household composed of spouses and 3 children living in Musambira Sector of Kamonyi district in the Southern (...) Read More 17 December 2017
|RWAMREC JOINED THE WORLDWIDE TO CELEBRATE THE 16 DAYS OF ACTIVISM AGAINST VIOLENCE
Gender-based violence is one of the hindrances against human rights in our country as well as worldwide. As a tradition, every year Rwanda (...) Read More 17 December 2017
|RWAMREC IN THE 16 DAYS OF ACTIVISM AGAINST VIOLENCE
The Government of Rwanda has made ending violence against women and girls a national priority. For this, strong legal, policy and institutional (...) Read More 14 December 2017
|Activists of Indashyikirwa project met Radio Rwanda
Radio Rwanda came to Rwamagana district to record activist’s testimony about their fight against GBV. Read More 8 September 2017
- Men are naturally loving, caring and sensitive; and may practice compassion and non-violence.
- Powerful men do not need to hurt or blame others.
- Men of quality do not fear equality.
- There are non-violent, non-abusive, and non-controlling means of solving problems and conflicts.
Quotes on Gender
- “A state that does not educate and train women is like a man who only trains his right arm.” ― Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
- “If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things.” ― Plato, The Republic
- “In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.” ― Margaret Thatcher