Follow us on Twitter
R W A M R E C L A T E S T N E W S
|The RWAMREC Board of Directors and the Staff wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR
THE RWAMREC BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE STAFF WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Read More 28 December 2016
|A release of RWAMREC Newsletter No 2: "The transformation"
The Rwanda Men’s Resource Center (RWAMREC) is pleased to introduce the Second edition of its newsletter dubbed:“The Transformation”. This newsletter (...) Read More 9 June 2016
|RWAMREC Management and Staff wish you a Merry...
RWAMREC Management and Staff wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year of 2016 Read More 26 December 2015
|Happy International Men’s Day
In celebrating the International Men’s Day on this 19 of November very year, RWAMREC’ Leadership would like to wish all Men around Rwanda and in (...) Read More 19 November 2015
|A release of RWAMREC Newsletter No 1: "The transformation"
The Rwanda Men’s Resource Center (RWAMREC) is pleased to introduce the first edition of its newsletter dubbed:“The Transformation”. This newsletter (...) Read More 18 November 2015
- Men are naturally loving, caring and sensitive; and may practice compassion and non-violence.
- Powerful men do not need to hurt or blame others.
- Men of quality do not fear equality.
- There are non-violent, non-abusive, and non-controlling means of solving problems and conflicts.
Quotes on Gender
- “A state that does not educate and train women is like a man who only trains his right arm.” ― Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
- “If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things.” ― Plato, The Republic
- “In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.” ― Margaret Thatcher